Study in United States – The land of opportunities
The USA is great study destination, boasting incredible technological advancements and a robust society.
Why study in USA?
Here’s why you should choose USA as your study abroad destination!
- Most Livable Cities:USA has 7 cities ranked in top 75 best student cities in the world. (According to QS Best student cities)
- Top ranked universities: The quality of education is high with over 40 accredited universities in USA.
- Qualification Recognition:Graduates from USA universities are highly sought after by international employers.
- Work Opportunities:International students who want to earn money for living expenses during their stay can work up to 40 hours per fortnight in USA.
- Scholarships:Australian government makes generous investments into international education.
The Education System in USA
Australia offers diverse range of study options to the international students.
You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including universities).
And regardless of what you are studying or how long you are studying for, Australia’s laws promote quality education and protection for international students.
The Cost of Studying in USA
Studying in Australia isn’t as expensive as some other western countries. As an international student, you’ll be expected to pay your tuition fees well in advance for each study period.
Here’s the list of cost of studying in Australia at different levels in Australian dollars:
- School – up to $30,000 per year
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
* Note: This doesn’t include high value courses like veterinary or medical.
Employment Opportunities in USA
An international student in Australia is allowed to work 40 hours fortnightly during their studies. University qualified students are high in demand in Australia, across wide range of disciplines including Accountancy, Engineering and Professional Services. So, there is a great chance to gain employment opportunities when you graduate.
A step-by-step guide to the Application & Visa Process
Australia has a stringent visa system, but we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Nerd and talk with an Education Counsellor
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements and budget
- Apply for the Australian university with our assistance
- Get counselling on visa from our experts
- Pay financial deposits
- Receive COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) from the university
- Apply for your visa with our help
- Attend our pre-departure session and get ready to depart for Australia
What our satisfied students say about us
Our ethical and unbiased guidance has helped many aspiring students in achieving their dream education.
Hear it from our students and check out how we helped them in achieving their study abroad goals.