Grab the magnificent opportunity of studying in the UK
The UK has been an ideal destination for many decades for millions of international students. Universities in UK have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence and quality with thousands of courses available for students.
Why study in UK?
See why it’s one of the most popular study destination in the world for international students.
- Most Livable Cities:UK has 7 cities ranked in top 75 best student cities in the world. (According to QS Best student cities)
- Top ranked universities: The quality of education is high with over 40 accredited universities in Australia.
- Qualification Recognition:Graduates from Australian universities are highly sought after by international employers.
- Work Opportunities:International students who want to earn money for living expenses during their stay can work up to 40 hours per fortnight in Australia.
- Scholarships:Australian government makes generous investments into international education.
The Education System in UK
Australia offers diverse range of study options to the international students.
You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including universities).
And regardless of what you are studying or how long you are studying for, Australia’s laws promote quality education and protection for international students.
The Cost of Studying in UK
Studying in UK isn’t as expensive as some other western countries. As an international student, you’ll be expected to pay your tuition fees well in advance for each study period.
Here’s the list of cost of studying in UK at different levels in Australian dollars:
- School – up to $30,000 per year
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
* Note: This doesn’t include high value courses like veterinary or medical.
Employment Opportunities in UK
An international student in UK is allowed to work 40 hours fortnightly during their studies. University qualified students are high in demand in Australia, across wide range of disciplines including Accountancy, Engineering and Professional Services. So, there is a great chance to gain employment opportunities when you graduate.
A step-by-step guide to the Application & Visa Process
UK has a stringent visa system, but we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Nerd and talk with an Education Counsellor
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements and budget
- Apply for the UK university with our assistance
- Get counselling on visa from our experts
- Pay financial deposits
- Receive COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) from the university
- Apply for your visa with our help
- Attend our pre-departure session and get ready to depart for Australia
What our satisfied students say about us
Our ethical and unbiased guidance has helped many aspiring students in achieving their dream education.
Hear it from our students and check out how we helped them in achieving their study abroad goals.