Studying in New-Zealand is a way to boost your education and widen your career prospects.
New-Zealand is a modern country with great healthcare, excellent educational institutions and a geography that’s like no place else on earth.
Why study in New-zealand?
Students in New Zealand are those who are motivated to solve issues, process information, work with others, create and innovate. Whichever level you’re studying at, New Zealand will become your reliable place to study, work and enjoy your life at its fullest..
- lots of educational institutions: eight state-funded universities, 16 Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics (ITPs) and about 550 Private Training Establishments (PTEs), which include English language schools.
- vocational Education: ITPs and a few larger PTEs offer vocational degree-level education, while PTEs tend to offer specific vocational programmes, mainly at certificate and diploma level.
- growth and development: Studying in New Zealand is an opportunity for personal growth and development.
- successful future: Studying in New Zealand ensures a great opportunity for successful future.
- Life skills certainty: Students of new-zealand university can gain life skills.
Facts about studying in New-zealand
If you are looking for something different, ITPs and a few larger PTEs offer vocational degree-level education, while PTEs tend to offer specific vocational programmes, mainly at certificate and diploma level. You will always find something that fits your educational goals in New Zealand.
Ready for career success
A degree in New Zealand can give you the knowledge and skills to excel anywhere in the world.