Put yourself in the middle of a new environment in Ireland
With whole world to choose from, consider studying in Ireland and get a chance to experience the distinctive culture, friendly country, famous natural beauty, world’s oldest forts and globally recognized international universities.
Why study in Ireland?
Here are few reasons of why you should choose Ireland as your study abroad destination:
- Irish higher education institutions are widely recognised for excellence in many disciplines
- Currently home to 9 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- Recognised as an international location for high quality scientific research
- Has young vibrant population with 40% of the population under the age of 25
- A safe country to study in with highly developed democracy & modern economy
The Education System in Ireland
Ireland offers diverse range of study options to the international students.
You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including universities).
And regardless of what you are studying or how long you are studying for, Ireland’s laws promote quality education and protection for international students.
The Cost of Studying in Ireland
Studying in Ireland isn’t as expensive as some other western countries. As an international student, you’ll be expected to pay your tuition fees well in advance for each study period.
Here’s the list of cost of studying in Australia at different levels in Ireland dollars:
- School – up to $30,000 per year
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
* Note: This doesn’t include high value courses like veterinary or medical.
Employment Opportunities in Ireland
An international student in Ireland is allowed to work 40 hours fortnightly during their studies. University qualified students are high in demand in Ireland, across wide range of disciplines including Accountancy, Engineering and Professional Services. So, there is a great chance to gain employment opportunities when you graduate.
A step-by-step guide to the Application & Visa Process
Ireland has a stringent visa system, but we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Nerd and talk with an Education Counsellor
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements and budget
- Apply for the Australian university with our assistance
- Get counselling on visa from our experts
- Pay financial deposits
- Receive COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) from the university
- Apply for your visa with our help
- Attend our pre-departure session and get ready to depart for Australia
What our satisfied students say about us
Our ethical and unbiased guidance has helped many aspiring students in achieving their dream education.
Hear it from our students and check out how we helped them in achieving their study abroad goals.