Cambridge has welcomed and nurtured students for hundreds of years. The collegiate University is bound together by a deep-rooted sense of community and shared purpose. Our commitment to excellence in education, learning and research is uncompromising.
My student days at Cambridge offered me the precious opportunity to challenge and deepen my knowledge. They also provided the space and the time to broaden my intellectual horizons,.
Today, Cambridge continues to reach outwards, welcoming an ever more diverse group of students who have the desire and ability to learn and produce new insights that shift and deepen our understanding of the world around us.
Top 3 in the 2021 Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Top 3 in the Complete University Guide 2022.
Top 3 in the Guardian University Guide 2022.
Student Services Centre
New Museums Site
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse, and Celtic
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Foundation Year in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (pre-degree course)
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human, Social, and Political Sciences
- Land Economy
- Management Studies (Part II course)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Part II course)
- Medicine (Graduate Course)
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- Natural Sciences
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
- Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion
- Veterinary Medicine