A world-class University in a World Heritage city. Ranked in the top 10 in all UK league tables and approaching our 50th year, Bath is well established as a nurturing environment for enterprising minds. Voted first for student satisfaction two years in a row in the National Student Survey (2013 & 2014) our programs are designed to provide both rigorous intellectual challenge and real-world relevance. 87% of our research is world-leading (according to REF 2014) so your studies will be informed by some of the most exciting and innovative ideas. Our outstanding placement scheme helps ensure our highly sought-after graduates are well attuned to meet the evolving needs of employers. Our graduates enjoy some of the highest rates of employment and starting salaries in the UK. Join our close-knit, high-achieving community to gain the knowledge, skills, and experience you’ll need to thrive in a world of global networks.
- Ranked 8th in the UK by the Guardian University Guide 2022
- Ranked 9th overall by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- Ranked 10th overall by the Complete University Guide 2022
- Business & Management
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Design & Engineering