Queen’s University Belfast, officially The Queen’s University of Belfast, is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The university received its charter in 1845 as “Queen’s College, Belfast” and opened four years later
Queen’s is ranked 43 in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021.
We have 10 subjects in the top 200 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2021). Three of those subjects are in the World Top 100 (QS World Rankings by subject 2021).
University Rd, Belfast BT7 1NN, United Kingdom
- Arts, English and Languages
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
- Electronics, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics
- Mathematics & Physics
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Natural and Built Environment
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Queen’s Management School
- Social Sciences, Education and Social Work