Pharos University is the first Egyptian private university in Alexandria. It was established by Presidential Decree No. 252, 2006 and Presidential Decree No. 302, 2009.The university’s certificates are all accredited by the Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities and the Ministry of Higher Education.
Member of the Association of Arab Universities
Member of the Euro-Mediterranean Universities Union
Member of the Francophone Universities Agency.
The Main Campus Of The University Currently Includes The Following Faculties And Institutes:-
- Financial and Administrative Sciences
- Languages and Translation
- Legal Studies and International Relations
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Physical Therapy
- Mass Communication
- Applied Health Sciences Technology
- Arts and Design
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence