Our students learn from influential thought leaders, pioneering researchers and creative innovators and are engaged with the very latest developments from within their sector. Our collaborations with leading public and private sector companies and organisations mean our programmes are led by real-world issues and genuine industry challenges.
The Collaborative Project is an important constituent part of many of our programmes, and enables students to bring direct benefit to local, national and global society, which in turn plays an instrumental role in their own success.
London has consistently been ranked a top 10 student city, however the latest rankings have positioned London higher than previous leading cities including Melbourne, Tokyo and Sidney.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
The Broadcast Centre Here East
London E20 3BS, United Kingdom
- Institute For Design Innovation
- Institute For Digital Technologies
- Institute For Diplomacy And International Governance
- Institute For Innovation And Entrepreneurship
- Institute For International Management
- Institute For Media And Creative Industries
- Institute For Sport Business