Toronto is home to many major industries in Canada and one of the most important economic hubs in North America. As such, the city becomes a living lab for our students. We have three main campuses and several other locations that place students in the heart of downtown Toronto — St. James Campus, Casa Loma Campus and Waterfront Campus.
We’ve taken advantage of our location to give our students an edge in the job market. We partner with companies and organizations that play a role in the academic life of our students by advising course curriculum, providing field education and employment. By helping us develop curriculum, these companies nurture our students to meet industry needs and gain skills that are highly sought after in the current job market.
160 Kendal Ave, Toronto, ON M5R 1M3, Canada
- Angelo DelZotto School of Construction Management
- School of Apprenticeship & Skilled Trades
- School of Architectural Studies
- School of Mechanical Engineering Technologies
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- School of Work & College Preparation
- School of Computer Technology
- School of Fashion & Jewellery
- School of Media & Performing Arts
- School of Accounting & Finance
- School of Human Resources
- School of Management
- School of Marketing